30 April '14 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
We have new t-shirts in! And just in time for Apple Blossom!
Both Men’s (S-XXL) and Women’s (S-XL) shirts are available.
Shirts are $15 each and are available at all Souled Out shows!
11 December '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Our Christmas album, ‘A Souled Out Christmas’, is now available to order online! Click below to order.
03 June '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Our shows page has been updated.
The Rockingham Co. Fair show has been cancelled.
We have added a couple more shows at Sweet Caroline’s in Winchester through the summer.
We will be playing the 25th African-American Heritage Festival in Staunton on Sept. 21.
We will be back at the Charles Town Moose in November and again for NEW YEARS!!! More info TBA.
24 May '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Souled Out will be playing at Piccadilly’s Public House in Winchester on Saturday June 1st!
We had been discussing with Piccadilly’s about the possibility of us playing there, but it didn’t seem like it would happen this year. Then we got a call that they had a cancellation so we are playing there next Saturday!
If you haven’t been to Picadilly’s you’re missing out. It’s a very fun venue, especially during the summer when the bands set up on the boat (Yes, a real boat!) outside in the courtyard. There is lots of seating and an outdoor bar, and NO COVER CHARGE!
So come check us out at Picadilly’s Pub on Saturday, June 1st!
23 April '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Unfortunately, due to a sudden illness, we will not be able to perform this Saturday, April 27th at the Basement Lounge in Harrisonburg. Instead, the very talented Crosswinds band will be performing.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we WILL be back next weekend for Apple Blossom in Winchester, ready to go, at the Bloomer’s Luncheon on Friday morning. We hope to see you all very soon!
26 March '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Just a quick update to let everyone know we’ve added several new shows to our calendar. Some standout hits:
- Ladies, Souled Out will be bringing the party to the Bloomers’ Luncheon this Apple Blossom! Get your tickets now!
- It will be a Soulful July 4th in Middletown. We will be playing for Middletown’s Annual Fourth of July Celebration. Funk and Fireworks. Does it get any better?
- We’re hitting the fair circuit HARD this year! We’ll be playing the Warren County, Page County, and Rockingham County fairs this summer.
Check out our Shows page for the full listing. We’ve got some more dates in the works and those will be updated as soon as we have them!
Souled Out Band
Update: There was a typo in the list of fairs. It should have been Rockingham County, not Rappahannock County. This has been corrected on this post and on the Shows page.
16 March '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Apologies to anyone who was planning on coming to Del Rio in Stephens City tonight with the expectation of seeing us. That show was cancelled a couple months ago and, due to an oversight, was not removed from the Shows page on our website.
We strive to keep our Shows page updated and accurate. It’s still the best way to see when and where we are playing. We also post on our Facebook page every Monday where we are playing over the coming weekend.
Unfortunately, we don’t have any shows THIS weekend, but we hope to see you soon!
The Souled Out Band
01 March '13 by admin, under Uncategorized.
Just want to make sure everyone knows that you do NOT need to be a Moose Club member to come to the show at the Winchester Moose Lodge tomorrow night. The show is open to the public. You don’t even need to KNOW a member to come!
Tickets are $10 and will be available at the door. There’s PLENTY of room, so no one will be turned away at the door.
Alcohol wil be available for purchase. It is a non-smoking venue.
So there’s no excuse not to be there tomorrow night! Music goes from 8pm-midnight. Doors open at 7pm!
02 January '13 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
Happy New Year everyone!
We’ve updated our Shows page with all the shows we have booked so far through 2013. We’re still working on getting the dates from a few different clubs we regularly play at, as well as working to get a few new clubs in the rotation in some new towns!
A few standout events:
- We’re playing Piggy’s some more this year! A lot of you (including us) were surprised and curious when we announced we’d be playing at Piggy’s last year. We’re glad to say that we had a FANTASTIC time and we’re looking forward to playing there again! Come check it out!
- We’re doing something a little different this February. We will be doing a special presentation at Eagles Ridge Middle School in Ashburn, VA called ‘African-American Contributions To America and American Music’. It’s a lecture, a history lesson, and a concert all rolled into one soulful, musical trip through American culture from the past to the present! We will be doing shows at 9am, 10:30am, and 2pm. (IMPORTANT: If you’re interested in attending one of these shows, please contact the Eagles Ridge Middle School office to be put on a visitor list ASAP.)
- We’ll be back at Massanutten Resort in McGaheysville, VA again for a full weekend (Friday, March 8 and Saturday, March 9), but this year we’re there a week earlier in the season! So hopefully there will still be plenty of snow to do some real skiing! So plan now to come out that weekend, enjoy some snow sports during the day, and party the night away with the Souled Out Band!
We hope you have a fantastic year and we look forward to partying through 2013 with you all!
01 November '12 by Souled Out, under Uncategorized.
We will be bringing in the new year at Sweet’s in Winchester, VA again this year. We just got some new info we want to pass along:
General Admission is $10 per person. You may pay at the door.
Reservations for tables may be made in advance.Reserved tables are $15 per person. Reservation parties of 4 or more receive a Complimentary Champagne Toast. The best way to reserve your table is through Sweet’s website here:
Please include the names of all members of your party in the “Additional Info” section. When you arrive at the club, you will check in at the podium by the front door.
This is a fantastic price for a New Year’s Eve party! It’s easier than ever to put in your reservation, so do it now before tables get sold out!